Wincomm Fanless Panel-PC Médicale 22" WMP-22J Hot-Swappable Batteries
Wincomm Fanless Panel-PC Médicale
Hot-Swappable Batteries X3
- Mobile Intel® Whiskey Lake Core i CPU
- Medical Latest IEC 60601-1 & 60601-1-2 Certifications (MDR)
- 21.5" FHD MVA Diagnostic Panel w/ P-Cap Multi-Touch
- Hot-Swappable Batteries X3 at 243Wh Capacity
- Fanless Design with Reliable Thermal Solution
- Dual storage M.2 NVMe SSD & 2.5” drive (w/ doggy door)
- Hospital white plastic housing with anti-bacteria treatment
- 4KV isolated I/O kit, DICOM GSDF calibration and more options for diversified applications
- Support PCIex4 Expansion Slot
DES PRIX OPTIMISÉES Demandez Votre devis gratuit.
Politique de livraison
LIVRAISON EN 24/48HEURES En 2/ 4H Paris et Île de France
SUPPORT ET AVANT VENTE Notre équipe Technique à votre écoute
Best Suit for Non-Powered Medical Carts
Up to Three Hot Swappable Batteries
These medical cart panel PC with hot swappable batteries are designed to be used with non-powered carts. Hot swap batteries provide up to 8-10 hours of up time on a single charge. Wincomm innovated i-Control intelligent management SW to optimize CPU, Thermal, and Power performance to utilize computing performance to secure medical professionals using safty in any condition while under mobile medical cart applications.
- Anti-MRSA Housing stands up to Chemical Disinfection
These medical cart computers have an special antimicrobial housing, including touch panel, to battle surface contamination (MRSA), an IP65 rated sealed front bezel making it easy to clean and disinfect.
- Global Latest UL/cUL 60601-1 and IEC60601-1 & 60601-1-2 Medical Certifications (MDR Ready)
Medical grade, and certified to be safe for near patient use. These computers were designed from the ground up to meet global medical safety standards.
- 8th Gen Intel Core CPU
Our medical cart computers WMP-J series offer the 8th generation Intel Core i3/i5/i7 processor series.
- Support Intel® Vpro Technology by CPU suit for intelligent remote control SW management,
- FHD video real-time streaming to support hospital theatre on real-time surgical imaging needs.
- 5M Webcam & RFID antenna & TPM 2.0 & Display Interface for up to 2, and HDMI Video-In
- USB 3.1 Gen II X 4, Optional USB X 2
- Expansion PCIx4 for Optional Video Capture Card, Vision Acceleration Card Support
- Optional Light Sensor for Auto-Dimming to be Friendly During Ward Round
- Optional DICOM Part 14 Module